Company The registered address is Kilmartin Glen Spirits PO BOX 9579, Kilmartin, Lochgilphead, Argyll, PA31 8RN
Our online shop is only for use by those residing in the United Kingdom. The buyer shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the details provided and we will not be obliged to accept an order unless all details requested have been provided correctly. You must be aged at least 18 years to purchase alcohol from us.
Prices and Availability
All prices are quoted in £ Sterling and are inclusive of VAT but exclusive of postage and packaging. The cost of this will be advised at the time your order is placed or displayed within the shopping cart.
All prices are subject to change at any time. Any price changes prior to despatch will be notified, providing the opportunity for the purchaser to cancel the order.
We make our gin in small batches, and therefore there may be times when a product is unavailable. We will ensure that the website is kept up to date, however if we are unable to fulfil your order then we will contact you within 3 working days of it being placed.
We can only deliver to addresses within the UK and delivery is by post or courier. We cannot deliver to PO boxes.
Orders will normally be delivered as soon after despatch as possible. Given our remote location, occasionally we experience transport issues, often due to inclement weather. We will always do our best to fulfil your order as quickly as possible however if your order fails to arrive after 28 days from date of order, please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Returns and Refunds
If goods are damaged on arrival, or you have the wrong item, then please let us know as soon as possible, but at least within 48 hours of receipt at email@example.com Please take photographs and detail as much information as you can of any damage.
Purchasers can cancel an order by informing us within 7 days of receiving their order. It must be returned to us unopened, sealed and in original condition for a refund within 10 days of receipt. Return postage and other shipping costs back to us will be the responsibility of the purchaser.
We will refund the purchase within 30 days of you notifying us about the return, to the credit/debit card or Paypal account used to make the purchase.
We cannot be held liable for packages delivered to the wrong address due to incorrect information being provided when ordering by the customer.
We use Paypal to accept payments allowing you to use your bank account, credit/debit card or your Paypal account. All payment details are encrypted and you will be automatically charged for your order once your payment details have been accepted. Our liability to you for your order will not exceed the total price charged for the products and services ordered.
Copyright and IP
We have the intellectual property rights for everything published on this website. Please do not republish anything from this site without our consent.
Social Media Terms and Conditions for giveaways
1. The promoter is: Kilmartin Glen Spirits, PO BOX (tbc) Lochgilphead, Argyll, PA31 8RN.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Kilmartin Glen Spirits and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
7. The prize is as follows: The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
8. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
9. The winner will be notified immediately via whichever social media platform they entered from. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
10. Prizes will be posted out as soon as we have the address of the winner.
11. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
13. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Scottish law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Scotland.
14. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
15. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
16. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.